- Name your best FO of 2016.
I think my handspun cardi is probably my favourite from this year. I didn’t really do much in the way of fancy this year - looking back, I seemed to have stuck to the basics.
- Ask someone in your family to name something you’ve knit for them.
I’m home alone at the moment, but Mom would tell you I made her one Foxy pair of socks
- Did you get any yarn gifts this holiday?
No gifts at all this holiday actually (with finances being what they are right now, we had a present-free Christmas). But Mom spun me up this lovely Soy Silk for my birthday.
- Did your pets get any gifts?
Nope. But don’t worry, Rupert and Peno are plenty spoiled.
- What is a great tip or idea you got this year?
This tip to peel a large amount of small onions easier.
- How did you surprise yourself in 2016?
I made it through? I guess adapting so well to being carless is a little bit of a surprise to myself.
- Name a favorite book you read in 2016.
Fire touched by Patricia Briggs. Can’t wait for her new book in 2017
- What is The latest you stayed up in 2016?
All night… especially at the height of the plague…. I wasn’t sleeping much at all.
- Name a play, show or concert you went to in 2016.
Sadly, none. 2016 was pretty light on external entertainment. I wasn't even able to get out to watch Dave play with his new band.
- Name a new drink, dish or dessert you found in 2016.
Caramel apple pecan porkchops.